Ocean freight is deemed to be especially important for industry and trade. It is found to be one of the most economical ways to transport freight in the globalized economy. As one of the foremost Ocean Freight service providers, CLT-ICF Logistics offers the best Ocean Freight Services as Complete Logistics Solution Provider with full satisfaction and security.
We have affiliated with shipping companies to ensure that the necessary capacity is readily available around the globe to connect reliably & fulfil all the customers’ requirements. We work together with you to develop a customized logistics solution tailored precisely to your needs – from partial loads (LCL) to full-container (FCL) solutions. We handle a wide range of Ocean Freight Export & Import Tues worldwide on annual basis, ensuring that your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in the most cost-efficient way. This not only makes us unique in the industry but also the best option available for our valued customers as a trusted organization.
We use multi logistics services that works with an assortment of ocean carriers from every major container port in the world to deliver reliability. The Ocean Freight Import / Export Consolidation Services catered by CLT-ICF Logistics are;
- Availability of LCL (Consolidation) / FCL Ocean Freight services,
- Storage Capability,
- Transportation facility,
- Inventory Management,
- Quality Control,
- Ocean-Air Solution,
- Air-Ocean Solution,
- Pick & Pack Services,
- Custom Brokerage,
- Dedicated Key Account Management system,
- Advance IT Support Systems,
- Advance Import Manifestation,
- Fixed Vessel Schedules, & Planned Vessel Space Management,
- Professional Documentation,
- Shipment Tracking,
- Dangerous Goods (Hazardous) Cargo Handling,
- Expertise in Refrigerated Cargo Handling,
- Market Competitive Rates,
- Highly Commendable & Professional Rapport (with leading sea freight carrier community),
- Contractual Rates with Major Shipping Lines e.g. Maersk, CMA, CGM, UASC, Hapag Lloyd and OOCL.
- Ability to Handle DDP and DAP Shipments.
- Provisions for value added service e.g. Cargo Insurance, Surveys, and Distribution Services etc.